Easy Condensed milk cake.
You can cook Easy Condensed milk cake using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Condensed milk cake
- Prepare of + 3 tbs (all purpose flour).
- You need of (baking soda).
- You need of (can coconut sweetened condensed milk).
- Prepare of (eggs).
- Prepare of (unsalted butter), melt.
- You need of Confectioners’ sugar for dusting.
Easy Condensed milk cake step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch springform pan.
- Mix 1 cup plus 3 tablespoons flour and baking powder together in a large bowl.
- Combine sweetened condensed milk, eggs, and melted butter in a bowl and add to the flour mixture. Beat using an electric mixer until batter is smooth and creamy. Pour batter into the prepared springform pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 45 minutes. Cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Run a table knife around the edges to loosen. Invert cake carefully onto a serving plate or cooling rack. Let cool completely. Dust with confectioners' sugar before serving.