Asian chicken and broccoli salad. There's no mayonnaise in this broccoli salad! Crisp tender broccoli florets are tossed in an Asian dressing for a refreshing and light vegetable side. STIR in broccoli slaw, chicken and bell pepper.
The tangy mayonnaise dressing is easy to whip up, too. I also use light mayo or salad dressing and Splenda®. You can omit the chicken and it makes a delicious broccoli salad. You can cook Asian chicken and broccoli salad using 3 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Asian chicken and broccoli salad
- Prepare of Fresh or frozen broccoli.
- It’s of Chicken breast marinated in Asian Sauce.
- Prepare of Black sesame seeds.
Keyword:Chicken and Broccoli recipe, Chinese Chicken & Broccoli, Chinese Food. Follow Me on SocialMention @ErrensKitchen or tag #ErrensKitchen on Instagram. Apple vinegar, broccoli, crushed chili peppers, garlic, olive oil, salt, sugar, vinegar. This Chinese chicken and broccoli stir fry is easy and healthy with a sauce that takes just like takeout.
Asian chicken and broccoli salad instructions
- Marinate chicken breast in Asian salad dressing.
- Cut up broccoli Spears open broccoli Spears from bag.
- Cook chicken to done.
- Place broccoli in boiling water for 15 minutes.
- Place in Coldwater to stop the cooking process.
- Cut up chicken breast in bite-size pieces.
- Lightly seasoned broccoli with ground ginger and black sesame seed.
- Combine the chicken and broccoli together lightly mix.
- Poor slivered almonds over the top.
Serve it with jasmine rice for a simple recipe that's Awesome. magnificence. it reminds me of the chicken and broccoli that i would order from the Asian restaurants in my hometown. This Asian Broccoli Salad recipe is quick and easy to make, and tossed with the most delicious peanut sauce. The result is a simple salad that makes the perfect side dish. Or you can even add in some cooked chicken or beef or tofu to turn it into a main dish, and serve it over rice or quinoa. The perfect summery salad, this Asian Cabbage Salad with Roasted Broccoli is sweet, tangy, and totally addicting.