Simple Brekkie Wrap.
You can have Simple Brekkie Wrap using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Brekkie Wrap
- It’s of Wrap ingredients:.
- You need of wheat flour.
- You need of tapioca starch.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of cooking oil.
- Prepare of egg.
- You need of Water ±.
- You need of Filling ingredients:.
- It’s of onion, thin sliced vertically.
- Prepare of Any veggies (I use ±2 inches carrot thin sliced and 1 sheet of Chinese cabbage thin sliced).
- It’s of Any meat thin sliced (marinate with pinch of salt, pepper and abit of oil ±5 mins).
- You need of Hard boiled egg, sliced.
Simple Brekkie Wrap instructions
- Mix well salt, tapioca starch, wheat flour in one bowl. Add on water gradually, add on egg, stir well until the batter formed slightly runny texture..
- Heat up pan, rub some oil on it then make the wrap. Keep aside.
- Sprinkle some salt onto the sliced carrot, massage gently, wash and drain. Do the same to the Chinese cabbage. It's to make their texture elastic but crunchy..
- Heat up oil, sauté the onion until fragrant, add on the carrot, stir fry ±2 mins, then add on Chinese cabbage, continue stir frying another ±2 mins. Keep aside.
- Heat up pan, grill the thin sliced meat.
- Arrange the filling into the wrap, put some mayonnaise and chilli sauce if you like, then fold..