Chocolate fudge brownie in microwave 😋😋🤤🤤. Melting vanilla ice cream, toasted nuts and chocolate sauce over these super chocolaty warm brownies makes this one dangerous, addictive dessert! Some studies say chocolate (dark) does the body good – you know with the antioxidant properties and all that wonderful stuff. But let's be honest: the stuff they add to commercial chocolate bars is anything but good for you.
Chocolate Fudge Brownies Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Chocolate Fudge Caramel Brownies – Easy to make brownies that are loaded with chocolate chips and layers of gooey caramel. Chocolate fudge cake with angel frosting. You can have Chocolate fudge brownie in microwave 😋😋🤤🤤 using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate fudge brownie in microwave 😋😋🤤🤤
- It’s of flour.
- You need of icing sugar or powder sugar.
- You need of cocoa powder.
- You need of baking powder.
- You need of oil.
- You need of small egg.
- Prepare of For topping.
- It’s of Nutella how much you want.
- You need of Choco chip or Hershey's syrup.
This is my 'go to ' recipe when cooking with my grandchildren. We melt the butter and chocolate in a microwave and add to the dry ingredients. But do not have enough time to bake one in the oven? Chocolate Brownie Recipe,How to Make Eggless Chocolate Brownie in Microwave recipe with step by step photo and video recipe.
Chocolate fudge brownie in microwave 😋😋🤤🤤 instructions
- Mix flour, powder sugar and cocoa powder.
- Mix them all well.
- And then add in it oil, egg and baking powder.
- Then mix it all well if it is so thick add 1 tsp of milk.
- And then if you have container so you can make it 2 piece.
- And if you are using bowl like this so it will be 1 piece.
- Then grease your dishes and then microwave it for 1:10 / one minute 10 seconds.
- And the add Nutella and choco chip on top of it.
- And enjoy yummy and easy late night recipe.
- Hope you will enjoy the recipe it's quite easy👍.
Just flour, curds, butter, cocoa and a few other everyday ingredients when worked the right way give rise to a fantastic treat that is perfect to serve with tea or as a dessert. Over a double broiler, or in the microwave, melt butter and chocolate together. Next, add in the sugar, and mix. Satisfy your brownie craving in minutes with this fudgy and delicious Brownie in a Mug. Recipe for Chocolate Fudge Brownies packed with chocolate chips and topped with a chocolate glaze.