Easy Crockpot Mexican Lasagna. Here is my take on taco lasagna. It's really simple, error proof, and simply delicious! Let me know how you guys like the cooking videos so I'll.
Everything you need for a great meal is in this dish. The entire family will love it and the kids will ask How to make easy mexican lasagna recipe: Place beef, refried beans, salsa, taco seasoning and beef broth in the crock pot. Thanks to your crock pot, simply chop your ingredients, dump them in the slow cooker and give a stir. You can cook Easy Crockpot Mexican Lasagna using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Crockpot Mexican Lasagna
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 packages of corn tortilla.
- Prepare 3 cup of shredded cheese.
- You need 1 cup of chopped onion.
- It’s 1 of red pepper diced.
- You need 1 can of black beans.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato with diced green chillies.
- You need 1 of taco seasoning.
- You need 1 can of small, chipotle peppers in adobe sauce, chopped fine.
Your work here is done (and your kitchen will smell That was the easy part in the title. Here comes easier: If you don't have time at all during your busy week to prepare dinner (sound familiar?), I have. This recipe for Slow Cooker Mexican Lasagna is an easy whole wheat. pasta dinner made with all of your favorite Mexican flavors. I also really love the whole wheat lasagna noodles because they don't turn to mush like some white pastas do in the crockpot.
Easy Crockpot Mexican Lasagna instructions
- Cook and drain ground beef with onion and red pepper Add homemade taco seasoning blend or a package of taco seasoning and chopped chipotle peppers.
- Drain beans. Add to ground beef along with tomatoes.
- Spray crock pot well.
- Add 1\3 of ground beef mix, cover with tortillas and then cover with cheeses, then gr beef mix. Then tortillas ending with beef then cheese.,.
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours until heated through. Cut into slices or wedges to serve..
All in all, I was pleased with the results of this. If You're A Fan Of Mexican Food, You'll LOVE This Mexican Lasagna Recipe! Each crockpot will vary in size. Like I said, all crockpots are different shapes and sizes. So keep layering until you are a couple inches from the top.