Chicken pasta salad. Chicken Pasta Salad from Delish.com is loaded with all the best ingredients, making it perfect for Season chicken breasts with garlic powder, salt, and pepper. In a large skillet over medium heat. My family loves pasta salads, but usually they have too much mayonnaise or oily dressing.
Making chicken pasta salad with mayo makes it rich and creamy. The addition of fresh herbs adds extra flavor! This Greek Chicken Pasta Salad comes together quickly and easily and makes about four large meal-sized portions, or about six smaller side dish portions. You can cook Chicken pasta salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken pasta salad
- It’s of pasta (shells, bow ties, or macaroni).
- It’s of large cans chicken.
- Prepare of & 1/2 cups mayonnaise.
- Prepare of marinated artichoke hearts.
- You need of diced green pepper.
- It’s of dried basil or 2 Tablespoons fresh basil.
- You need of dried oregano.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- Prepare of fresh ground pepper.
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
It's also a great candidate for potlucks. It is this Greek Chicken Pasta Salad that has been on repeat around here lately and is sure to be the For this pasta salad, I love to use farfalle pasta. It is shaped like a bowtie or little butterfly wings. Mario Batali's Chicken Pasta Salad with Green Olives and Raisinsbestfoods.
Chicken pasta salad step by step
- Cook pasta until desired softness…keep in mind that pasta will firm up when it is run through cold water, so cook a little longer than normal..
- In a large bowl, mix the mayo, spices, diced pepper, chicken (drained), artichokes (drained, but I added a couple tablespoons of the liquid to the dressing). Mix gently to combine..
- Once pasta is cooked, run it under cold water and drain well. Then add the pasta to the other ingredients and stir gently. Fold in Parmesan cheese..
- Taste to adjust seasoning for your tastes. Cover and chill until ready to serve..
Cold Chicken Pasta Salad Recipe With a Rainbow of VeggiesTurning the Clock Back. Bruschetta Chicken Pasta Salad is a must make for any occasion in minutes! Filled with Italian seasoned grilled chicken, garlic and parmesan cheese! This chicken pasta salad gets a burst of flavor from the smoky bacon, along with diced tomatoes It's an excellent salad to serve for a summer luncheon, and it makes an excellent hot summer evening. While this Caesar Chicken-Pasta Salad can be enjoyed the way it is, you can include or substitute different kinds of chicken, turkey, cheese salad dressing, or herbs.