Easy Crockpot Chilli.
You can cook Easy Crockpot Chilli using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Crockpot Chilli
- You need of onions.
- Prepare of ground beef.
- It’s of chilli seasoning.
- You need of Butter.
- It’s of pinto beans, undrained.
- Prepare of diced tomatoes (chilli style is best).
- Prepare of tomato sauce.
Easy Crockpot Chilli instructions
- Put the beans, tomatoes, tomato sauce, and chilli seasoning into your crockpot.
- Stir until blended well. Put the lid on and cook on low until your ground beef is ready.
- Add butter to a Dutch oven or cast iron pot and heat on medium low.
- Chop the onions per your preference and sauté in butter until translucent and slightly golden from the butter (I used about 4 tablespoons).
- Add the ground beef and cook on medium heat until browned.
- Add ground beef and onions mixture to the crockpot and continue cooking on high for 2-4 hours or low for 4-6 hours.