BLT Pasta Salad with Chicken & Ranch Dressing.
You can have BLT Pasta Salad with Chicken & Ranch Dressing using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of BLT Pasta Salad with Chicken & Ranch Dressing
- You need of uncooked bow tie pasta.
- Prepare of cos lettuce leaves, torn.
- Prepare of bacon.
- Prepare of x medium tomatoes, small dice.
- It’s of chicken thigh fillets, into strips.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- Prepare of oyster sauce.
- Prepare of minced garlic.
- Prepare of dried rosemary.
- You need of (Ranch dressing ingredients) you will have some leftover.
- Prepare of good quality mayonnaise.
- You need of sour cream.
- It’s of butter milk.
- You need of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of lemon juice.
- You need of cracked black pepper.
- It’s of ground sea salt.
- It’s of & 1/2 tsp dried dill leaves.
- It’s of & 1/2 Tbsp chopped fresh chives.
BLT Pasta Salad with Chicken & Ranch Dressing step by step
- Slice chicken- throw in a bowl with soy & oyster sauces, garlic and rosemary. Allow to marinade while you move onto other elements..
- Turn oven on to 180*C. Lay bacon on a wire rack and bake until crunchy and browned. Allow to cool, chop roughly and set aside..
- Cook pasta as per packet directions until al dente, rinse under cold water, drain and set aside..
- Throw you dressing ingredients into a mixing jug. Mix well with a fork and set aside..
- Now back to the chicken. I had some bacon fat from the baked bacon earlier. Fry in batches until browned and allow to cool..
- Now it's as simple as throwing all the different elements together into a large salad bowl. Top with as much dressing as you desire and tuck in. Simple idea, but of prep but very nice result. Enjoy!.