Easy Chicken Carbonara. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Remove bacon from saucepan with slotted spoon; drain.
Creamy Parmesan Carbonara Chicken is the ultimate twist! Crispy, golden chicken fillets soak up a carbonara inspired sauce for a new chicken recipe loved by the entire family! Creamy Parmesan Carbonara Chicken is one of those recipes I came up with years ago when following low carb diets and this recipe includes BOTH low carb AND low fat options! You can cook Easy Chicken Carbonara using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Carbonara
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 lb of Chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 of Chopped red onion.
- It’s 1 cup of Vegetable of your choice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Oscar Meyer pre-cooked bacon pieces.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Milk or cream.
- Prepare 8 oz of Cooked pasta of your choice.
The Best Chicken And Bacon Carbonara Pasta Recipes on Yummly Smokehouse Bacon Chicken Carbonara, Chicken Bacon Carbonara, Creamy Bacon Carbonara With Chicken!. This Creamy Chicken Carbonara is a quick and easy dinner that everyone will love. Perfect for a week night when you're in a hurry as it won't take a lot of time!
Easy Chicken Carbonara step by step
- Chop chicken into bite size pieces.
- Heat oil in pan and sautée 1 clove garlic for one minute. Add chicken and cook through. Set aside..
- Using remaining oil, sautée 1 clove garlic and onion until onion is almost clear..
- Add vegetables and sautée until cooked through. Add chicken and seasonings..
- Heat milk/cream with mixture for one minute..
- In large bowl or pot (I use the pot I cooked the pasta in), add chicken mixture, Parmesan cheese, and bacon. Mix well as serve immediately..
Cook and drain spaghetti as directed on package. While spaghetti is cooking, cook bacon in a a skillet, stirring frequently, until crisp. It features a deliciously creamy sauce, shredded chicken, and some lovely Cajun flavors. I highly recommend giving it a try if you want a delicious meal. If you would like to leave feedback, improvements, or have a variation on this easy carbonara recipe, then please drop us a comment below.