Super Easy Chicken Salad.
You can cook Super Easy Chicken Salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Super Easy Chicken Salad
- Prepare 2 slice of Whole grain bread (I get mine from Panera!).
- Prepare 1 of Garlic salt.
- Prepare 3 lb of Boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 2 of stock Celery.
- You need 2 cup of Light mayo.
- You need 1 of Romaine lettuce.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato.
Super Easy Chicken Salad instructions
- Cook chicken in crockpot on high for 4 hours or on low for 6-8 hours. Make sure chicken cook all the way through and is easily shredded..
- When chicken cools add mayo, celery and garlic salt until mixed well. I use a little less mayo because I like it a little dry..
- Now you're ready to make your sandwich! I just use lettuce and tomato and sometimes Swiss cheese. If you choose you can add red grapes and walnuts!.