Alisa's Easy Lasagna.
You can cook Alisa's Easy Lasagna using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Alisa's Easy Lasagna
- Prepare of Marinara.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 2 clove of Garlic (chopped).
- Prepare 24 oz of Ragu sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of Tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s of Cheeses.
- You need 1 packages of sliced Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 2 cup of Parmesan cheese (shredded).
- It’s 1 cup of Shredded Cheddar cheese.
- It’s 9 slice of Lasagna noodles.
- Prepare 2 cup of Cottage cheese.
Alisa's Easy Lasagna step by step
- Brown Ground beef and drain.
- Bring water to boil for lasagna noodles.
- Mix Ragu, chopped garlic, Tomato paste, and Italian seasoning in large pot. Add cooked ground beef after draining grease and heat for 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- After cooking lasagna noodles al dente, begin layering noodles, marinara sauce and cheeses:.
- 1st layer: 3 lasagna noodles then sauce, topped by mozzarella slices, topped by cottage cheese, then sprinkle Parmesan to finish layer..
- Continue with layer 2 same as first layer. Top layer 2 with last 3 lasagna noodles..
- Top 3rd layer of noodles with remaining marinara or cottage cheese/mozzarella slices and topped with thick layer of cheddar cheese and sprinkled with Parmesan..
- Bake covered with aluminum foil for 20 minutes, remove foil and bake an extra 10..