[Farmhouse Recipe] Our Family's Easy Gratin.
You can have [Farmhouse Recipe] Our Family's Easy Gratin using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of [Farmhouse Recipe] Our Family's Easy Gratin
- It’s 50 grams of Macaroni.
- It’s 100 grams of Chicken thigh meat.
- It’s 50 grams of Shrimp.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
- It’s 30 grams of Corn (canned).
- You need 400 ml of Milk.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Plain flour.
- You need 3 tbsp of Margarine (or butter).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 of Shredded pizza cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Soup stock cube.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
[Farmhouse Recipe] Our Family's Easy Gratin step by step
- Cut the onion into thin slices and chicken and shrimp into bite-sized pieces. Cook the macaroni as directed on the package..
- Melt margarine in a skillet, sauté the onion and chicken for about 3 minutes. Add the corn and shrimp, continue sautéing for 2 more minutes, then turn off the heat..
- Add the flour in the Step 2 skillet, stir until incorporated for about 30 seconds..
- Add the milk into the Step 3 skillet and mix it evenly..
- Turn on the heat again and cook over medium heat. Stir with a wooden spoon for about 5-7 minutes until thick..
- Add the finely chopped soup stock cube and the parmesan cheese. Adjust the taste with salt and pepper, and the white sauce is done..
- Mix half of the sauce from Step 6 and the cooked macaroni, and put it in the casserole or gratin dish..
- Pour the remaining white sauce onto the macaroni, top it with the shredded pizza cheese, and bake in the 250℃ oven until browned about 15 minutes and it is done..
- It is very creamy and delicious..