AMIEs Chicken MACARONI Salad.
You can have AMIEs Chicken MACARONI Salad using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of AMIEs Chicken MACARONI Salad
- You need 350 grams of macaroni noodles (pasta).
- You need 3/4 cup of carrots, finely chopped (boiled for 15 minutes).
- You need 2 cup of boiled chicken meat (flaked).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 cup of pineapple tidbits, drained.
- It’s 1 of white onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of raisins.
- It’s 1 cup of cheddar cheese, diced.
- You need 2 tsp of sifted white sugar.
- It’s of salt and ground white pepper.
AMIEs Chicken MACARONI Salad instructions
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions. Drain and let it cool in a large bow. Combine all ingredients to the pasta, mixing gently until well blended. Add the cheese and mix well. Refrigerate for 2 hours or more before serving.
- Taste test a small portion and add more sugar and salt if desired..
- Serve, share and enjoy!.