[Farmhouse Recipe] An Easy Rice Gratin using Rice Flour.
You can cook [Farmhouse Recipe] An Easy Rice Gratin using Rice Flour using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of [Farmhouse Recipe] An Easy Rice Gratin using Rice Flour
- It’s 100 grams of Chicken thigh meat.
- You need 2 slice of Bacon.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Pizza cheese.
- It’s 2 of portions for 2 bowls Hot cooked rice.
- Prepare 1 dash of Turmeric.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Margarine (or butter).
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of [A].
- It’s 400 ml of Milk.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Rice flour (joshinko).
- You need 1 of cube Soup stock cube – finely chopped.
[Farmhouse Recipe] An Easy Rice Gratin using Rice Flour instructions
- Cut the onion into thin wedges. Cut the chicken into 1 cm chunks. Cut the bacon thinly..
- Mix the [A] ingredients together..
- Add 1 tablespoon of margarine to a heated pan, and stir fry the bacon over medium heat. When the bacon starts to let off oil, add the onion and chicken..
- When the chicken is cooked through, add the [A] ingredients and simmer until thickened. Season with salt and pepper and turn off the heat..
- In another pan, melt 1 tablespoon of margarine and stir fry the rice. When the margarine is evenly distributed, add 3 shakes of turmeric powder and stir fry..
- Put the rice from Step 5 in a small gratin or casserole dish and top with the mixture from Step 4. Add cheese and bake in a toaster oven or fish grill until the cheese is browned, and it's done..
- If you use a big gratin or casserole dish, bake in a 390F/200C oven until browned on top..