Mayonnaise and Miso Gratin.
You can cook Mayonnaise and Miso Gratin using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mayonnaise and Miso Gratin
- You need 1 of Chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 of White part of a Japanese leek.
- It’s 2 slice of Easy melt cheese.
- Prepare 1 dash of Panko.
- It’s of Mayonnaise and Miso Gratin Sauce.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of ☆Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ☆Milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ☆Sake.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ☆Miso (I used awase miso).
Mayonnaise and Miso Gratin instructions
- Cut the chicken breast into bite-sized pieces. Season lightly with salt and pepper..
- Chop the leek into 1.5 cm slices..
- Cook the chicken in a frying pan on medium heat..
- Once the chicken has been cooked about 80% through, add the leek and cook until tender..
- Combine the ☆ ingredients to make the mayo-miso sauce..
- Place the cooked chicken and the leek into a gratin dish. Pour the mayo-miso sauce on top..
- Top with cheese and sprinkle with panko. Bake in the oven for 8 minutes until browned..
- "Japanese Mochi Rice Cake Gratin". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/150398-japanese-mochi-rice-cake-gratin.