3 flour barfi. Easy Badam Burfi with Almond Flour is so easy to make & satisfy a quick Indian sweets craving. You can make this Almond Burfi with Almond flour. Besan Burfi is a popular Indian sweet made of chickpea flour and ghee.
Comments posted by users for Gram Flour Barfi (Besan Ki Barfi) recipe Heat a pan/kadai adding chickpea flour/gram flour. Roast it till raw smell goes and flour changes Besan ki barfi mixture leaves the sides of the pan with porous texture and that is when you need to. Now add in flour and fry till light golden colour and you get a lovely aroma. You can cook 3 flour barfi using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 3 flour barfi
- It’s 1 cup of gram flour.
- You need 1 cup of raagi flour.
- You need 1 cup of wheat flour.
- You need 2 cup of desi ghee.
- You need of Nuts crushed optional.
- Prepare 2 cup of sugar.
Remove this to a plate At one stage the barfi will leave the sides and starts to come together. At that time pour the maida. Besan barfi or Besan ki barfi is a barfi sweet from Northern India and Pakistan. Ingredients of Besan Ki Barfi Recipe: This barfi is made with just a few handful ingredients.
3 flour barfi step by step
- First simply all 3 flours on low flame in desi ghee until it looks cooked and aromatic.
- Now sprinkle all the nuts crushed.
- Let it cool little bit and after that add sugar and spread on a pansheet to make barfi.
- Cut into pieces and serve and pamper your family especially mom.
- Stay safe stay healthy.
Gram flour or besan sauteed with ghee and sugar to make this mouth watering delicacy, besan barfi. When we think of Indian sweets or mithai the first thing that comes to our minds is barfi. Soaked and ground chana dal flour, roasted patiently in ghee, is. Rava burfi is made with semolina, flour, ghee, coconut, sugar and milk. Traditionally Indian burfi was made using different ingredients and each home had their own way of making it.