You can have Mexican Lasagna using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mexican Lasagna
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 can of refried beans.
- Prepare 1 can of rotel.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- You need 4 large of tortillas.
- It’s 12 oz of quesadilla shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 of lettuce.
- Prepare 1 of picante sauce.
- You need 1 clove of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 envelope of taco seasoning.
Mexican Lasagna instructions
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Fry hamburger with chopped onion and minced garlic..
- When browned, drain grease. Add taco seasoning as directed on packet..
- Stir in can of rotel and refried beans until warm..
- In a greased 9 x 13 baking dish add half of hamburger mixture. Layer half of the cheese on top. And two tortillas. (May need to trim to fit.).
- Add remaining hamburger mixture and top with two more tortillas. Spread 3/4 cup of picante sauce and top with remaining cheese..
- Bake uncovered for 25-30 minutes. Serve topped with lettuce and sour cream..