Amy's Simple Shepherds Pie.
You can have Amy's Simple Shepherds Pie using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Amy's Simple Shepherds Pie
- Prepare 2 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 of 16oz. jar of beef gravy.
- It’s 1 large of onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 box of sour cream & onion instant mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 1 box of cheese flavored instant mashed potatoes.
- You need 1 of 12oz. package of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of season salt.
- It’s 3 large of eggs, beatened.
Amy's Simple Shepherds Pie step by step
- Brown ground beef & season with season salt or to taste. Add onion 3/4 way cooking. Drain grease, add gravy & set aside..
- Prepare potatoes as directed on package. Mixing all packages together. When potatoes almost done, add 1/2 package of shredded cheese..
- In 13×9 in. pan, put meat on bottom & spread. Then add potatoes on top & spread..
- Take eggs & pour over top of potatoes. Poke holes in potatoes to get egg to help combine dish..
- Sprinkle rest of cheese on top, cover with foil & bake for 30 minutes in a 375° preheated oven..
- Serve with a side of veggies. I use frozen mixed veggies, peas, corn, or carrots..