Easy Shepherds Pie.
You can have Easy Shepherds Pie using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Shepherds Pie
- Prepare 6 of yukon gold potatoes, cut into chunks.
- Prepare 2 lb of hamburger meat.
- Prepare 1 can of corn.
- It’s 1 envelope of onion soup.
- You need of salt & pepper.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
Easy Shepherds Pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Boil water for potatoes.
- Cook potatoes until fork tender, about 15 minutes.
- While potatoes are cooking, brown hamburger meat. Drain grease when done. Add salt & pepper to taste..
- Once hamburger meat is done, add 1 cup of water and 1 envelope of onion soup. Let simmer for about 5 minutes..
- Once potatoes are cooked, mash with milk, butter, salt and pepper..
- In a baking dish (glass or metal), layer hamburger meat, then corn, then potatoes on top..
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the peaks on the mashed potatoes are browned..