Easy Shepherd's Pie.
You can cook Easy Shepherd's Pie using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Shepherd's Pie
- You need 1 can of (40oz) Dinty Moore Beef Stew.
- You need 1 packages of (24oz) refrigerated mashed potatoes (any flavor).
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheese.
Easy Shepherd's Pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°..
- Place beef stew in an 11×7 inch baking dish..
- Spoon mashed potatoes over stew..
- Place baking dish on cookie sheet..
- Bake, uncovered, 30 to 35 minutes, or til hot and bubbly..
- Top pie with cheese during last five minutes of baking..