Easy Shepherds Pie.
You can cook Easy Shepherds Pie using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Shepherds Pie
- It’s 2 lb of Ground beef.
- Prepare 1 lb of Frozen mixed vegetables.
- Prepare 1 can of Campbell's tomato soup.
- You need 1 can of Campbell's creme of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 packages of Creme of onion soup dry packet.
- Prepare 2 packages of Country Crock bowls of homestyle mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 1 packages of Dinner rolls of your choice.
Easy Shepherds Pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Brown ground beef.
- Defrost/cook frozen vegetables.
- Mix ground beef, vegetables, cans of soup, and soup packet in large mixing bowl.
- Once mixed, spread evenly in a 9×13 baking dish.
- Cook the country crock mashed potatoes, use directions on the package.
- Spread the mashed potatoes evenly over the top of the mixed ingredients in the baking dish.
- Place baking dish in the oven for 35-40 minutes.
- Top of potatoes will start to golden when close to done.
- Remove from oven and let cool for about 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.