Easy Spaghetti Bolognese.
You can have Easy Spaghetti Bolognese using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Spaghetti Bolognese
- You need 250 gr of spaghetti.
- You need 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 500 gr of ground beef.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 4 of medium tomatoes, diced.
- Prepare 6 Tbsp of Prego Traditional Pasta Sauce.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of salt or to taste.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of freshly ground black pepper or to taste.
- Prepare of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of parsley leaves, minced.
Easy Spaghetti Bolognese step by step
- Boil water in a pot. Add 1 tsp salt. Cook spaghetti to al dente according to the package directions. Remove from the heat, put it in a coriander, rinse under cool water, and drain..
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium high heat. Sauté garlic until fragrant..
- Add ground beef. Cook until it change color..
- Add in Prego Traditional Pasta Sauce. Mix well..
- Add diced tomatoes. Keep cooking until the tomatoes are soft..
- Season with salt and black pepper. Adjust the taste..
- Add spaghetti. Mix well. (Or place the spaghetti on the serving plates. Put the sauce on top.).
- Sprinkle some grated parmesan cheese and minced parsley. Yum! 😋.