Easy Shepherds Pie.
You can have Easy Shepherds Pie using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Shepherds Pie
- Prepare 2 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 2 can of mixed vegetables.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 1/3 cup of potatoe flakes.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of butter or margarine.
Easy Shepherds Pie instructions
- brown ground beef in skillet.
- add soup, mixed vegetables, pepper and mix together. Pour mixture into a casserole dish.
- Put milk and butter in pot and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and add potato flakes and mix together..
- put the potatoes on top of the beef mixture and put in preheated oven..
- Cook for about 15 mins at 400° or until the potatoes are slightly browned..