easy shepherds pie.
You can have easy shepherds pie using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of easy shepherds pie
- You need 2 lb of ground beef or ground venison.
- You need 1 each of can corn.
- Prepare 1 each of can carrotts.
- You need 1 each of can peas.
- Prepare 8 each of servings of prepared instant mashed potatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of beef stock.
- You need 3 tbsp of A-1 sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 tsp of ground pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of worshishier.
easy shepherds pie step by step
- preheat oven to 425°F.
- brown beef add all dry spices while cooking. drain and place in a large mixing bowl.
- mix in A-1 and worchishier.
- add corn, peas, and carrots mix well.
- place the mixture in to a glass casserole dish and cover with beef broth.
- top with prepared instant mashed potatoes making mountainous peaks (the tips of the peaks will brown in oven).
- place n oven on middle rack for about 25 min or until peaks are golden brown.