easy shepherd's pie.
You can cook easy shepherd's pie using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of easy shepherd's pie
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 2 cup of hot mashed potatoes.
- It’s 4 oz of (1/2 of 8oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed.
- It’s 1 cup of KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese, divided.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 4 cup of frozen mixed vegetables, thawed.
- You need 1 cup of beef gravy.
easy shepherd's pie step by step
- HEAT oven to 375.
- BROWN meat in large skillet; drain..
- MEANWHILE,mix potatoes,cream cheese, 1/2 cup Cheddar and garlic until well blended..
- ADD vegetables and gravy to meat; mix well. Spoon into 9-inch square baking dish..
- COVER with potato mixture and remaining Cheddar. Bake 20 min. or until heated through..