You can cook Shepherds pie using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shepherds pie
- You need 2 lbs of ground beef.
- It’s 1/2 of an onion.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s of Worchershirer sauce.
- It’s of Lemon juice.
- It’s of Fresh basil and oregano.
- It’s 1 pint of Green beans.
- You need of Carrots (3 or 4 good sized).
- Prepare 1 pint of Corn.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of melted butter.
- It’s Splash of milk and water.
- You need of Cornstarch.
- It’s 2 packets of brown gravy.
- Prepare of Cheese (shredded mexican).
- Prepare of Mashed Potatoes.
- It’s of Fresh parsley.
- You need of Paprika.
Shepherds pie instructions
- Brown meat with herbs,garlic, onions, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce. Then add the veggies. (cook till veggies are soft).
- Put all in a 9×13 with melted butter and all other ingredients then and the gravy packets some milk and cornstarch. Put cheese on top of the mixture..
- Make mashed potatoes and place on top of cheese. Garnish with paprika and left over parsley..