Easy lasagna soup. Easy lasagna soup recipe, tastes like lasagna soup, best lasagna soup, one pot soup. Easy Lasagna Soup. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This Lasagna Soup is one of my all time favorites!
This easy Lasagna Soup has everything you love about lasagna, all in one bowl! Lasagna Soup is perfect comfort on a cold winter day. It's one of my very favorite ways to gather people around our. You can have Easy lasagna soup using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy lasagna soup
- You need 1 lb of hamburger meat.
- It’s 1 1/2 can of beef broth.
- You need 2 can of stewed tomatoes.
- It’s 1 cup of mozz cheese.
- You need 1 box of bowtie noodles.
Easy Lasagna Soup made with Turkey, lasagna noodles, cheese, tomato sauce and fresh herbs and spices in a satisfying and filling meal. It's totally not soup season, I get it. This lasagna soup is easy, filling, and beyond delicious!! This Lasagna soup was so tasty, with the flavors of ricotta cheese and Italian sausage all mixed in with noodles and a tomato base.
Easy lasagna soup instructions
- Cook hamburger meat in skillet until Brown. Once cooked, drain excess fat n oil.
- Pour in bowtie noodles, broth and tomatoes.
- With lid on, cook on md-high, occasionally stirring. Cook until noodles are to your liking.
- You can add the mozz cheese to finished product.
- You can also add spices, onion and garlic.
Try my easy Lasagna Soup if you want a quick and hearty dinner made in one single pot! All the delicious flavors of a traditional Lasagna – packed into one easy soup! Cheesy Lasagna Soup is perfect for weeknight dinner, it comes together quickly and easy! Made with Italian sausage, ricotta, tomatoes, and mozzarella. Looking for a hearty meal that the whole family will love?