Grilled Ham and Potatoes Au Gratin Foil Pack.
You can cook Grilled Ham and Potatoes Au Gratin Foil Pack using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Ham and Potatoes Au Gratin Foil Pack
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of 3/4 inch cubed cooked ham (3/4 lb).
- You need 3 of medium baking potatoes, peeled, cut in half lengthwise, then cut into 1/8-inch wedges (about 3 cups).
- You need 1 1/3 of cups Alfredo pasta sauce (from 16-oz jar).
- It’s 1 of cup shredded Swiss cheese (4 oz).
- You need 2 of tablespoons chopped fresh chives, if desired.
Grilled Ham and Potatoes Au Gratin Foil Pack step by step
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. Cut 20×18-inch sheet of heavy-duty foil; spray with cooking spray. Place ham on center of sheet. Top with potatoes, pasta sauce and cheese..
- Bring up 2 sides of foil over ham mixture so edges meet. Seal edges, making tight 1/2-inch fold; fold again, allowing space for heat circulation and expansion. Fold other sides to seal..
- Place packet on grill over low heat. Cover grill; cook 20 to 25 minutes, rotating packet 1/2 turn after 10 minutes, until potatoes are tender..
- To serve, cut large X across top of packet; carefully fold back foil to allow steam to escape. Sprinkle with chives..
- ☆Expert Tips☆ To double the recipe, double the ingredients and divide them between two foil packets. Shredded Parmesan cheese can be substituted for the Swiss cheese..
- ▪Nutrition Information▪ –Serving Size: 1 Serving Calories 600 ( Calories from Fat 380), Total Fat 42g (Saturated Fat 24g, Trans Fat 1g ), Cholesterol 140mg Sodium 920mg Total Carbohydrate 27g (Dietary Fiber 2g Sugars 2g ), Protein 28g ; % Daily Value*: Vitamin A 20%; Vitamin C 8%; Calcium 40%; Iron 10%; Exchanges: 2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 4 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 6 1/2 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:2 *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet..