Caribbean chicken salad.
You can cook Caribbean chicken salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Caribbean chicken salad
- Prepare of pre-cooked chicken,copped.
- You need of long grain brown rice.
- You need of pineapple chunks in natural juices,drained.
- Prepare of red or green seedless grapes.
- Prepare of bananas,diced.
- You need of sultanas.
- It’s of lower fat natural yoghurt.
- You need of lower fat mayonnaise.
- You need of A few crisp lettuce leaves,torn.
- Prepare of The juice of half a lemon.
- You need of Ground black pepper.
Caribbean chicken salad instructions
- Cook the rice in a saucepan of gently boiling water for about 30 mins,then put it in a colander and carefully run it under the cold tap to rinse the starch off and cool it down.Give it a good shake to drain the water out..
- put the rice,pineapple,banana,grapes,sultanas and lemon juice into a large bowl and mix together..
- Now add the pre-cooked chicken,yoghurt and mayo.Season with pepper and give everything a good mix..
- Arrange the lettuce on 4 plates,and put a good dollop of salad on top of each one.Serve straightaway..