Chicken Salad Stuffed Tomato. This version of chicken salad stuffed into tomatoes is perfect served for a luncheon, shower, or a light supper with friends. Nine times out of ten if I ask my Then, I core a medium tomato and stuff it as full as possible, to the point of it spilling over. The tomato adds so much to the chicken salad and the.
This Herbed Chicken Salad for two is creamy, crunchy and tasty. Fill evenly with the chicken salad. Chicken Salad Stuffed Tomatoes recipe: The idea behind this presentation is one that I took from Ms. You can cook Chicken Salad Stuffed Tomato using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Salad Stuffed Tomato
- You need 1 of recipe butter Poached Chicken ,recipe attached in direction step #1.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped celery.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped fresh herbs, I used a mix of chives, parsley and thyme.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Spicy ranch dressig/dip, recipe attached in direction step #2, or more if desired.
- You need 4 of medium to large fresh beef steak tomatos.
- Prepare 8 cup of mixed lettece greens.
- It’s 2 of medium cucumbers, peeled if desired and sliced.
- Prepare 8 of slices of crispy cooked bacon, crumbled into bite size pieces.
- It’s of GARNISH.
- You need 1 of recipe Bacon Cheese Breadsticks, recipe attached in direction step #3.
She produced a home-made chicken She produced a home-made chicken salad and served it inside some large homegrown tomatoes. I thought this was a wonderful idea and have even. Spread three tortillas with cream. each with some chicken or tuna salad, then a lettuce leaf. . or tomatoes, if desired. Scoop flesh into strainer set over bowl to catch juice.
Chicken Salad Stuffed Tomato step by step
- Have chicken meat removed from bone and cut into bite size pieces, recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/361056-lemon-herb-butter-poached-chicken-breasts.
- In a bowl combine chicken pieces, celery, onion, herbs and ranch dressing. Spicy Ranch Dressing / dip attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/353091-spicy-ranch-dipdressing.
- Divide lettece between 4 plates. Core tomatoes and cut in wedges but don't cut through just open enough to be able to fill with chicken salad. Place tomato in center of greens fill tomato with chicken salad. Divide cucumbers between plates and add bacon and serve with additional ranch dressing on the side. Serve with Bacon Cheese Breadstcks. Recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/348315-bacon-wrapped-cheese-breadsticks.
In small bowl, mix chicken salad and horseradish. Place chicken breasts on a cutting board. A simple recipe, these stuffed tomatoes are great for any luncheon, shower, or party you have planned. Spoon chicken salad evenly into tomatoes. Yum Yum Yumm Eh!.simple and easy to do.