Avocado Chicken – salad topping filling.
You can have Avocado Chicken – salad topping filling using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Avocado Chicken – salad topping filling
- It’s 2 handfuls of cooked and shredded chicken.
- It’s 1 of medium avocado, flesh scooped.
- You need 1 of small carrot, cut in matchsticks.
- It’s 1/2 of small jicama, cut in matchsticks.
- Prepare 1 of stem cilantro, leaves only, chopped.
- You need 1 of dollop Mayo.
- You need 1/4-1/2 of lemon, squeezed.
- It’s Dash of chili powder (any).
- Prepare to taste of Salt & pepper.
- It’s of Few drops Roasted Sesame dressing.
- It’s 1-2 of stems Cherry tomatoes for garnish.
- It’s 4 leaves of lettuce.
Avocado Chicken – salad topping filling step by step
- Combine first six ingredients. For some texture and crunch, I used carrots and jicama (singkamas). I like tomatoes so added some cherry tomatoes too as garnish..
- Squeeze your lemon (or lime) sparingly, and adjust to taste. It can over power the avocado. Don't use calamansi because it's too strong. Add dash chili powder, whatever kind you have. (Optional) Season with salt and pepper according to your liking. Mix..
- I added a few drops of Kewpie's roasted sesame dressing because i needed bolder flavours. Just having avocado, chicken, and lime can be subtle in taste..
- Scoop into lettuce leaves for a nice presentation. Serve as a salad, top on bread or crackers, or as a filling for a healthy wrap. :).