Avocado Chicken – salad topping filling.
You can have Avocado Chicken – salad topping filling using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Avocado Chicken – salad topping filling
- Prepare of cooked and shredded chicken.
- Prepare of medium avocado, flesh scooped.
- Prepare of small carrot, cut in matchsticks.
- It’s of small jicama, cut in matchsticks.
- It’s of stem cilantro, leaves only, chopped.
- Prepare of dollop Mayo.
- Prepare of lemon, squeezed.
- You need of chili powder (any).
- It’s of Salt & pepper.
- You need of Few drops Roasted Sesame dressing.
- It’s of stems Cherry tomatoes for garnish.
- It’s of lettuce.
Avocado Chicken – salad topping filling instructions
- Combine first six ingredients. For some texture and crunch, I used carrots and jicama (singkamas). I like tomatoes so added some cherry tomatoes too as garnish..
- Squeeze your lemon (or lime) sparingly, and adjust to taste. It can over power the avocado. Don't use calamansi because it's too strong. Add dash chili powder, whatever kind you have. (Optional) Season with salt and pepper according to your liking. Mix..
- I added a few drops of Kewpie's roasted sesame dressing because i needed bolder flavours. Just having avocado, chicken, and lime can be subtle in taste..
- Scoop into lettuce leaves for a nice presentation. Serve as a salad, top on bread or crackers, or as a filling for a healthy wrap. :).