Healthy avocado & chicken salad.. The avocado is a rather unique fruit. While most fruit consists primarily of carbohydrate, avocado is high in healthy fats. Numerous studies show that it has powerful health benefits.
Find out what nutrition experts say is the healthiest amount to eat a day. A homemade dressing lightens up these refreshing tortilla wraps. The avocado, bacon, blue cheese and tomato deliver the flavors I enjoy most while keeping me on my healthy eating plan. -Lynne Van Wagenen of Salt Lake City, Utah. You can cook Healthy avocado & chicken salad. using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy avocado & chicken salad.
- It’s 1 of avocado.
- Prepare 1 large of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- It’s 3 of cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of white, black and red pepper mix.
- It’s 1 of salt.
In one study, people who added a fresh avocado half to their lunch were less interested in eating during the next three hours. The Skinny on the Fat and Calories Avocados are high in fat. Avocados are millennials' favorite fruit for good reason. They make pretty much every meal better, breakfast, lunch, and dinner included.
Healthy avocado & chicken salad. instructions
- Peel and cut the avocado in medium size pieces. Add the lime juice and mix gently..
- Cut the chicken breats in stripes and cook on a griddle (without oil or butter of any kind). Once is half cooked sprinkle salt and pepper..
- Wash the avocado to get rid of the lime taste and put in on a plate as a base. Sprinkle some salt. Put fhe chicken on top. Cut the cerry tomatoes in half and add..
We've got easy and delicious recipes. Try guacamole for a snack or stuff a potato with beans and avocado slices for a simple, filling dinner. From breakfast to dinner and everything in between, we have recipes to help you get your avocado fill all day long. Avocado oil and olive oil are promoted for their health benefits. Each spread consists of an avocado base.