Leftover Chicken Salad. This easy chicken salad is the perfect way to use up leftover chicken! Packed with pecans, dried cranberries, crispy bacon and a creamy dressing. Make a quick, delicious salad with leftover rotisserie chicken, some fruit, nuts, and a tangy mayo-mustard UGC Reviews Modal.
Don't toss out that leftover chicken breast (that you refuse to eat because you're sick and tired of it Toss it in a salad, chop it up, then wrap it up! Remember, you should always adjust recipes like this. The Best Leftover Chicken Recipes on Yummly You can cook Leftover Chicken Salad using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Leftover Chicken Salad
- Prepare 3 cups of chopped up leftover chicken.
- It’s 1/2 of onion chopped.
- You need 2 of tops of a green onion cut up.
- Prepare 2 of taps sweet relish.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of yellow mustard.
- Prepare 5 of tblsps miracle whip.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of tblsp sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of maple glazed pecan pieces dates and apples (for salad toppings).
Leftovers Croquettes, Leftover Chicken Pesto Salad With Edamame (or Peas), Birthday Leftover Chicken Spread. Cubed cooked chicken speeds assembly of these cute and filling chicken salad sandwiches. Dressed up with cranberries and served in dinner rolls, they're ready in no time in Sandra Sprinkle's Anniston. Leftover chicken is the perfect starting point for this crunchy Middle Eastern chicken salad, also featuring carrots and almonds in a tangy, yogurt dressing.
Leftover Chicken Salad step by step
- Put everything in a medium bowl and mix together. Put in airtight container and refrigerate or eat on sandwiches or with a spoon..
Serve with pita wedges for a nutritious and. Step One: Are you using leftover bbq chicken or are you making this bbq chicken salad with new chicken that you just purchased? This recipe is easy to adapt with any bbq leftovers, so you do you. The chicken salad gets better when it gets a chance to sit in the fridge. That allows the flavors to meld, and also lets the cranberries plump up and get juicy.