You can cook Easy Lasagna using 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Lasagna
- Prepare 1 packages of oven-ready lasagna noodles.
- You need 16 oz of low-fat, small curd cottage cheese.
- Prepare 8 oz of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 5 cup of spaghetti sauce with Italian sausage.
Easy Lasagna instructions
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Drain the cottage cheese and mix with mozzarella, leaving 1/4 – 1/2 cup of mozzarella to sprinkle on top of lasagna..
- Spread 1 Tablespoon of sauce on bottom of 9×13 casserole dish to prevent sticking of noodles. See sauce recipe here: http://www.allthecooks.com/recipe/Perfect+Spaghetti+Sauce-58736210/.
- Lay 3 lasagna noodles on bottom of pan, evenly spaced. They expand as they cook, so leave space between each noodle..
- Pour 1 cup of spaghetti sauce over noodles and spread to cover..
- Sprinkle 1/4 of cheese mixture over sauce..
- Repeat steps 3-5 with remaining noodles, sauce and cheese..
- Sprinkle reserved mozzarella cheese over top of completed lasagna..
- Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes..
- Remove foil and bake for an additional 15 minutes..