Chicken Cumin Lime Salad.
You can cook Chicken Cumin Lime Salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Cumin Lime Salad
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped cucumber( I leave peel on but remove seeds).
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped tomato( I remove seeds).
- You need 1/2 cup of diced cooked chicken.
- Prepare 1/4 of of an avocado chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of plain greek yogurt.
- It’s 2 tsp of lime juice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 of sea salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 of bed of romaine(optional).
Chicken Cumin Lime Salad step by step
- Toss first four ingredients in a bowl..
- Whisk yogurt ,lime juice, cumin, salt and pepper and pour over ingredients in bowl. Mix well..
- Serve on bed of romaine or eat alone. Alone can also be served in a wrap but I'm going low carb on this..