You can have Easy Lasagna using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Lasagna
- Prepare 1 lb of Italian Sausage.
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Italian Seasoning.
- You need 4 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1 can of Spaghetti Sauce of your choice.
- Prepare 1 box of No Boil Lasagna Noodles.
- It’s 15 oz of Ricotta Cheese.
- You need 1 packages of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- It’s 1 packages of Italian Blend Shredded Cheese.
- You need 2 large of Eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of Basil.
Easy Lasagna step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°..
- Brown ground beef and italian sausage with garlic and italian seasoning..
- Pour spaghetti sauce in with meat mixture..
- In a medium bowl Mix ricotta, eggs, half of mozzarella, all of Italian Blend cheese and basil..
- Spread 1/3 of meat mixture on bottom of 13×9 in. baking dish..
- Spread half of cheese mixture over meat..
- Place layer of noodles over cheese mixture..
- Repeat layers twice, then top with remaining mozzarella cheese..
- Bake uncovered for 15 minutes or until cheese is golden brown. Turn oven temp to 350°, then cover lasagna with foil and bake for another 15 minutes. Let stand for 10-15 minutes..