Avocado Chicken Salad.
You can have Avocado Chicken Salad using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Avocado Chicken Salad
- It’s 3 pieces of avocado.
- It’s 1 of medium red onion.
- You need 3 tbsp of freshly chopped spring onion(optional).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of freshly chopped dill/cilantro.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of finely chopped ginger.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of finely chopped garlic.
- You need 1 of green chilli – finely chopped.
- You need 1 cup of sweet corn.
- You need 200 g of chicken breast.
- You need 6-7 strips of ham/bacon(optional).
- You need 2 of hard boiled eggs.
- It’s 3-4 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of crushed black pepper.
- It’s 4-5 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
Avocado Chicken Salad step by step
- Marinate the chicken breast and ham/bacon with salt and some olive oil. Roast the chicken breast and ham/bacon strips in the oven at 400 Degrees F. Also roast the corn with some salt and olive oil. Or else boil the corn..
- When chicken and ham/bacon are roasted shred them..
- Cut the avocados into medium dice. Finely chop the onion. Slice the eggs..
- In a big bowl add all the vegetables, shredded chicken- ham/bacon, eggs, ginger-garlic-green chilli, corn, lemon juice, olive oil, black pepper, and salt. Mix them very well. The salad is ready. Garnish with sliced eggs. Serve it with bread..