Avocado Chicken Salad.
You can cook Avocado Chicken Salad using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Avocado Chicken Salad
- You need of avocado.
- You need of medium red onion.
- It’s of freshly chopped spring onion(optional).
- Prepare of freshly chopped dill/cilantro.
- You need of finely chopped ginger.
- You need of finely chopped garlic.
- It’s of green chilli – finely chopped.
- Prepare of sweet corn.
- You need of chicken breast.
- Prepare of ham/bacon(optional).
- It’s of hard boiled eggs.
- Prepare of lemon juice.
- You need of crushed black pepper.
- It’s of olive oil.
- It’s of Salt.
Avocado Chicken Salad instructions
- Marinate the chicken breast and ham/bacon with salt and some olive oil. Roast the chicken breast and ham/bacon strips in the oven at 400 Degrees F. Also roast the corn with some salt and olive oil. Or else boil the corn..
- When chicken and ham/bacon are roasted shred them..
- Cut the avocados into medium dice. Finely chop the onion. Slice the eggs..
- In a big bowl add all the vegetables, shredded chicken- ham/bacon, eggs, ginger-garlic-green chilli, corn, lemon juice, olive oil, black pepper, and salt. Mix them very well. The salad is ready. Garnish with sliced eggs. Serve it with bread..