Macaroni and Chicken Salad.
You can cook Macaroni and Chicken Salad using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Macaroni and Chicken Salad
- Prepare 11/2 Cup of bow tie macaroni.
- Prepare of Roasted chicken breast.
- You need 1 of Big tomato.
- It’s Half of an onion.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of cucumber.
- It’s 2 of Carrots.
- It’s 1 of boiled egg (optional).
- Prepare Half of an Avocado.
- It’s of Parsley.
- You need of Salad dressing.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of Black pepper.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of Olive oil.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of Oregano.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of Parsley flakes.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
Macaroni and Chicken Salad instructions
- Cook pasta in salted water according to instructions on the pack. Drain in a colander and drizzle in Olive oil to prevent the macaroni from sticking to one another. Dice the veggies, boiled egg and chicken. Grate the carrot. Prepare the dressing by combining the black pepper, mayo, Olive oil, oregano, Parsley and lemon juice. Mix thoroughly..
- In a mixing bowl, add the veggies, chicken, egg and cooked macaroni. Add the dressing and mix..
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve immediately or chill before serving. Enjoy😍.