Chicken BBQ Salad.
You can have Chicken BBQ Salad using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken BBQ Salad
- Prepare 3 cups of cooked chicken cubed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of BBQ sauce.
- Prepare 6 cups of romaine lettuce chopped.
- It’s 3/4 cup of ranch dressing.
- You need 1 cup of corn canned or thawed from frozen.
- It’s 1 of canned black beans rinsed and drained.
- It’s 1 cup of tomatoes seeded and diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of jicama diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of Monterey Jack cheese shredded.
- You need 1 of avocado diced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of green onions thinly sliced.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of tortilla strips.
Chicken BBQ Salad step by step
- Place lettuce, corn, black beans and jicama in a large bowl and toss 1/2 cup of the ranch dressing..
- Arrange the tomatoes, avocado, green onion and tortilla strips over the lettuce.
- Toss the chicken in the BBQ sauce and place it on top of the lettuce..
- Drizzle with remaining 1/4 cup of ranch dressing and addictional BBQ Sauce..