Chicken BBQ Salad.
You can cook Chicken BBQ Salad using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken BBQ Salad
- You need of cooked chicken cubed.
- It’s of BBQ sauce.
- It’s of romaine lettuce chopped.
- It’s of ranch dressing.
- You need of corn canned or thawed from frozen.
- Prepare of canned black beans rinsed and drained.
- It’s of tomatoes seeded and diced.
- Prepare of jicama diced.
- You need of Monterey Jack cheese shredded.
- It’s of avocado diced.
- Prepare of green onions thinly sliced.
- You need of tortilla strips.
Chicken BBQ Salad instructions
- Place lettuce, corn, black beans and jicama in a large bowl and toss 1/2 cup of the ranch dressing..
- Arrange the tomatoes, avocado, green onion and tortilla strips over the lettuce.
- Toss the chicken in the BBQ sauce and place it on top of the lettuce..
- Drizzle with remaining 1/4 cup of ranch dressing and addictional BBQ Sauce..