Roasted Chicken Pasta Salad for Christmas brunch 🙂. This chicken turned out so beautiful golden brown, crispy outside, super moist and tender inside. My family has always loved roast chicken so I have made it for years. This recipe is the best I have ever made.
Stir in cooked pasta and remaining ingredients. Cut-up cooked ham or roast beef can be substituted for the chicken. This chicken pasta salad is loaded, hearty and satisfying. You can have Roasted Chicken Pasta Salad for Christmas brunch 🙂 using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted Chicken Pasta Salad for Christmas brunch 🙂
- It’s 1 Cup of Pasta.
- You need 2 Cups of Chicken Roasted Boneless Diced.
- Prepare 1 Bunch of Onionchopped Green.
- You need Half 6 of Tomatoes Baby cut in.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Spinach baby.
- You need 1 of Avocado diced.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Garlic Powder.
- It’s To Taste of Salt.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Butter.
- You need 1 of Capsicum Red.
The creamy lemon dill dressing adds fresh amazing flavor. This chicken pasta salad is a one-bowl meal. It's loaded with protein, grains and plenty of fresh garden vegetables. This chicken pasta salad recipe is flavored with bacon and tomatoes, along with a simply seasoned mayonnaise and lemon juice dressing.
Roasted Chicken Pasta Salad for Christmas brunch 🙂 step by step
- Prepare pasta according to directions. Drain pasta, add butter and toss with salad spoons and set aside to cool slightly, about 15 minutes. Cut chicken meat into bite-sized pieces and be sure to remove all skin and discard..
- Blanch baby spinach and drain. Keep it in cold water so that it will not loose its green color. In a pan, heat little butter and saute chopped red capsicum and baby tomatoes and keep aside..
- In large bowl, toss pasta with remaining ingredients roasted chicken pieces, blanched baby spinach, capsicum, green onion, baby tomatoes, mayonnaise, diced avocado, grated Parmesan Cheese, garlic powder and salt to taste..
- Serve this with tortillas or homemade bread. If not serving right away, cover and refrigerate up to overnight. Toss salad well before serving..
Diced ham would be a good replacement for the bacon, and leftover diced turkey may be used instead of chicken. It's an excellent salad to serve for a summer. Because I love a good pasta salad, I just don't find them often. Usually, they're missing the freshness you'd expect from something you eat in the Not for the first time, the inspiration came from a little French restaurant in our neighborhood, which along with the usual deliciousness — roasted chicken. What else can you add to pasta salad?