Buffalo chicken quesadillas. Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas loaded with rotisserie chicken, buffalo sauce, ranch, and lots of cheese. These Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas will give you the bold flavors of buffalo chicken wings with gooey melted cheese, all packed in a quesadilla! My buffalo chicken quesadillas are filling enough to serve as a meal and versatile enough to win big points as a snack while the big game is on.
Homemade Buffalo chicken quesadillas is an easy way to serve up a quick dinner with a lot of flavor! Serve with Buffalo sauce, ranch dressing, or sour cream. Mix hot pepper sauce with melted butter and toss with chicken. You can have Buffalo chicken quesadillas using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Buffalo chicken quesadillas
- Prepare of Shredded chicken.
- You need of Butter.
- Prepare of Chopped onions.
- You need of Chopped tomatoes.
- It’s of Chopped parsley.
- It’s of Spices.
- Prepare of Salt, pepper.
- It’s of Paprika.
- It’s of Dried coriander, cumin.
- It’s of Oregano.
- Prepare of Sauces.
- It’s of Buffalo sauce or chicken wings sauce.
- Prepare of Hot sauce.
- Prepare of BBQ sauce.
- Prepare of Ketchup.
- It’s of Milk.
- Prepare of Quesadillas.
- You need of Tortilla bread.
- You need of Mexican mix cheese (or shredded cheddar and mozzarella).
- You need of Choice of sliced cheese.
- It’s of Sour cream.
Buffalo chicken quesadillas are the best way to use buffalo sauce. Working one at a time, transfer a quesadilla to the skillet. Loaded with spicy flavor, these Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas are a great, quick-fix lunch or dinner for any of you out there who enjoy a nice kick to your food. This is our new favorite way to eat buffalo.
Buffalo chicken quesadillas step by step
- In a pan, add your butter until fully melted then add your onions until they change color.
- Add your tomatoes and parsley and stir a bit till tomatoes soften a bit.
- Add your spices and stir a bit until you get a soft mixture, then add your shredded chicken and stir well.
- Add a little bit of milk, stir a bit, then add your buffalo sauce and hot sauce, and stir a bit.
- Add a bit of BBQ sauce and a bit of ketchup and stir.
- Mix well and let it cook for a few minutes. Your chicken is ready.
- On a tortilla bread, add to one half of the tortilla your cheese, your chicken, then sour cream and cheese slice. Close the tortilla with the other half.
- In a sandwich maker (or a grill pan) let your tortilla sit till its toasted.
- Add sour cream on the side if you wish.
Bold buffalo chicken wing flavor, two different types of ooey, gooey cheeses are stuffed into these irresistible Extra Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas. Buffalo chicken quesadilla recipe has all that you love about buffalo flavor with tons of cheese and tender Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas Recipe. StarKist Chicken Creations Buffalo Style adds just the right amount of spice to make your quesadillas perfect. Mix in with Chicken Creations Buffalo Style Chicken with your favorite veggies and pan fry. Super easy, fast, and tasty. and a great way to get the hot wing flavor without all the work.