Chicken Salad Wontons.
You can cook Chicken Salad Wontons using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Salad Wontons
- It’s 8 of wonton wrappers.
- Prepare 1 of chicken breast.
- You need 3 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/8 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 of scallion.
- You need 5 of pieces cilantro.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 of fresh lime juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Sambal Oelek.
- You need 1 tsp of honey.
- You need 1/8 tsp of 5-spice.
Chicken Salad Wontons step by step
- Place wonton skins in mini muffin pan. Spray with oil and bake..
- Marinate chicken in rice vinegar, sesame seed oil, salt, and pepper for at least 1 hour..
- Drain, roast, cool and dice..
- Thinly slice the scallion. Mix with cilantro and toasted sesame seeds..
- Combine rice vinegar with lime juice, sesame oil, sambal oelek, honey, and a pinch of 5-spice..
- Combine sauce with chicken and scallions. Garnish with cilantro and sesame seeds..