Cranberry Pinwheels. Cranberry Feta Pinwheels are the perfect make ahead holiday snack or appetizer. This Cranberry Feta Pinwheels recipe has been around forever and it's definitely loved by absolutely everyone! These Cranberry and Walnut Pinwheels are my most asked for and loved Christmas cookie-dessert!
My Cranberry Walnut Pinwheels make a deliciously perfect holiday party appetizer. I mean, who doesn't love cute little bite-sized nuggets of deliciousness like these Cranberry Walnut Pinwheels? Combine cream cheese and cranberry sauce in a bowl. You can have Cranberry Pinwheels using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cranberry Pinwheels
- Prepare 8 ounces of cream cheese softened.
- It’s 1/2 cup of crumbled feta cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped green onions.
- It’s 5 ounces of dried cranberries.
- Prepare 4-10 inch of flour tortillas.
I did a post recently for Ham Havarti Pinwheels and wanted to share it with you another. The classic turkey and cranberry combo stars once more in a must-try Crescent pinwheel appetizer from Chef Marcel Cocit. These Turkey Cranberry Pinwheels are a perfect appetizer for bringing to any holiday gathering. They're quick and easy to make, and they only require a few common ingredients.
Cranberry Pinwheels step by step
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, feta cheese, green onions and dried cranberries..
- Divide mixture evenly into four parts and spread on the tortillas..
- Roll each tortilla tightly and wrap in plastic wrap..
- Refrigerate for at least one hour, then cut into one inch slices..
- Serve and enjoy!.
CRANBERRY FETA PINWHEELS — Dried cranberries, feta and green onions are rolled in tortillas then sliced for a festive holiday appetizer. If you're looking for a holiday appetizer that's super easy. These cranberry pinwheels are a great hors-d'oeuvre to serve year round, but they are especially perfect for the holidays. The dried red cranberries and the green scallions make them look really. Try this easy pinwheels recipe, with delicious cranberries and vanilla extract.