Chinese Chicken Salad.
You can cook Chinese Chicken Salad using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chinese Chicken Salad
- You need of Large Head of cabbage (shred).
- You need of Green onions.
- Prepare of Oriental Top Ramen Noodles.
- It’s of Chicken Breasts (boiled).
- It’s of sugar.
- Prepare of white wine vinegar.
- You need of oil (I like avocado or olive).
- You need of Pepper.
Chinese Chicken Salad step by step
- Boil Chicken breasts, then cool and cut up..
- In a separate bowl mix dressing for chicken: Oil with Top Ramen Seasoning (mix well), then add sugar and white wine vinegar. Marinate chicken in dressing for a few hours or overnight..
- In a large bowl, cut up cabbage and green onions..
- Crunch up the ramen noodles into pieces and save for later..
- An hour or so before serving, mix cabbage mixture with chicken marinade..
- Add the crushed Ramen Noodles to the salad just prior to serving. If planning to have leftovers, serve noodles in a separate bowl next to the salad for everyone to add themselves..