Asian. Chicken Salad.
You can have Asian. Chicken Salad using 28 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Asian. Chicken Salad
- You need of CHICKEN.
- Prepare 1 lb of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of kung pao dry seasoning blend.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need of SALAD DRESSING.
- It’s 1 of shallot, chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped celery.
- You need 1/3 cup of peanut or canola oil.
- It’s 1/3 cup of seasoned rice vinegar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tamari soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste, keep in mind soy sauce is salty. I don't add any additional salt so taste and adjust if you think you need more..
- It’s 1 tsp of sriracha hot sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black sesame seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of white seasame seeds.
- Prepare of SALAD.
- You need 6 cup of Asian slaw mix, which is a blend of shredded napa cabbage, shredded carrots and thinly sliced celery.
- You need 2 of small cucumbers, sliced.
- It’s 1 of small red onion, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of julienned peeled apple, I used a tart granny Smith apple.
- It’s 1/2 pints of grape or cherry tomatos.
- It’s 2 tbsp of roasted almonds.
- You need 2 tbsp of roasted peanuts.
Asian. Chicken Salad step by step
- MAKE SALAD DRESSING.
- Combine all salad dressing ingredients EXCEPT seasame seeds in a food processor or blender until smooth, transfer to a bowl and stir in sesame seeds, set aside.
- COOK CHICKEN.
- Preheat oven to 375. Line a baking dish with foil, spray with non stick spray.
- In a small bowl combine mayonnaise, soy sauce, kung pao seasoning and pepper, whisk until smooth.
- Brush chicken all.over with.seasoned mayonnaise/soy mixture., place on prepared dish and roast about 15 minutes, until chicken is just cooked through. Keep in mind thinner breasts may cook.faster and thicker ones a bit longer. For juicy chicken don't.overcook. Let chicken rest 5 to 10 minutes before slicing.
- Combine all salad ingredients in a bowl, toss with enough dressing to lightly coat. Turn out onto serving platter. Slice chicken and top salad with chicken. Serve extra dressing on the side.