Chicken Avocado Salad.
You can cook Chicken Avocado Salad using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Avocado Salad
- Prepare 1 large of Boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 2 medium of Avocados.
- You need 1/2 cup of Cilantro.
- It’s 1/4 cup of green onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh lime juice.
- You need 2 tbsp of mayo or light mayo.
Chicken Avocado Salad instructions
- Cook chicken breast in water you can season with salt garlic and pepper I just use a Goya Adobo all purpose seasoning Ones chicken is cooked thoroughly drain let cool and shred by hand.
- Dice up the two medium avocado and pour 1 tablespoon of lime juice over avocado in small bowl. Slice up the green onions and chop the cilantro very fine.
- Mix the 2 tablespoons of mayo or light mayo and 1 tablespoon of lime juice.
- Combine the mayo and lime juice with chicken and mix well then add the diced avocados green onions and chopped cilantro and mix lightly.