Spicy BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad. Easy Salad Recipe using Newman's Own Ranch Dressing and BBQ sauce. BBQ Ranch Pasta Salad is sure to become a picnic favorite this spring and summer. CopyCat Cheesecake Factory BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad Recipe.
Liven up a chicken salad for two with crunchy veggies and a tangy combination of ranch dressing and BBQ sauce. Spicy BBQ Ranch Burgers – seriously delicious! SO easy and they taste AMAZING!!! You can have Spicy BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad
- It’s 1 head of Romaine Lettuce.
- You need 1 packages of Fajita Meat Chicken.
- You need 1 box of Cherry Tomatoes.
- You need 1 of Hard Boiled Egg.
- You need 1 cup of Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- You need 1 cup of Shredded Carrots.
- You need 1 large of Red onions.
- Prepare 1 of Cucumber.
- It’s 1 cup of Sweet Baby Rays Honey Hickory Barbecue Sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of Light Ranch Dressing.
- It’s 1/4 tbsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of Croutons.
We grilled these for a party and everyone RAVED about them!! Ground Beef, Ranch mix, cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato, bacon and Kingsford® Honey Jalapeño Mesquite BBQ Sauce. BBQ Chicken Salad – This healthy, flavorful salad comes together so quickly, and it is guaranteed to be a hit with your entire family! Now this BBQ chicken salad has been on my bucket list for years.
Spicy BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad step by step
- Chop up all your vegetables and lettuce and add all of it in a bowl.
- Warm up your chicken in the microwave and add a little cayenne pepper to the chicken. Then sprinkle your cheese on top.
- For the barbecue ranch dressing add your barbecue sauce and light ranch in a bowl and add a dash of cayenne pepper for a kick and stir together and pour on your salad then lastly add your croutons so they won't get soggy.
It's one of my favorite salads to order when eating out but it also gets to be so expensive! That's where this BBQ Ranch Chicken Cobb Salad came to be at our house. I had prepared our favorite grilled chicken and while it was cooking And for serving, I drizzled my salad with my buttermilk ranch dressing as well as this delicious BBQ sauce. The flavors came together for a mighty. What dressing is best for a BBQ salad?